Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Gone to the dogs!

Since I am living at a Dog Resort and also working on a casual part-time basis with the dogs, I just had to have this Level 2 Hostess Set in the new 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalogue - contact me to find out how you can earn this cute set FREE - and this is what I've done with it so far.



I also used the D is for Dog set for the paw prints and bone images. And the cardstock is all new colours! The base is Cajun Craze and I layered Daffodil Delight and Pear Pizzaz then Whisper White. The ink is Cajun Craze and Early Espresso. A very easy card to make!

I'm off to play with the dogs again. Have a Very Stamping Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WWC211 - Kath's Feminine Anything Goes Challenge

https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/ It's a feminine theme this week from Kath. A perfect opportunity to play with my new butte...