Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Watercooler Wednesday Challenge #110

Easter is just around the corner and Heather has chosen an Easter Bunny theme for her Clean and Simple Challenge.
I could only find one stamp set among my collection with a bunny image in it. And it wasn't an Easter stamp set. But I had to go with it.
The bunny is from Thankful Forest Friends (retired). I inked the stamp with Crumb Cake and then added a bit of darker colour with a Soft Suede marker. the ears and nose  are colored  with Blushing Bride.

For the tree and grass, I went to Sheltering Tree, stamped in Soft Suede. Love all the branches on that tree - perfect for placing the eggs that are from a long-retired stamp set, Nature Walk. I used markers to colour the eggs using Sweet Sugarplum, Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach.

The sentiment is from a classic Stampin' Up! set - Teeny Tiny Wishes. This is a set I use constantly. It has a greeting for every occasion you could imagine!

My cardstock choices are Whisper White and Old Olive.

Check out Watercooler Wednesday to see what the other Watercooler Artists have done. Have fun with this Easter Bunny challenge and show us what you come up with!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gail, Your card is very inspirational! I love what you have done with the tree and the Easter eggs hiding in it. Great way to show the sentiment too! And of course your bunny is so cute! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Heather! I did struggle with this - mostly due to lack of bunny stamps! LOL

      Delete

WWC211 - Kath's Feminine Anything Goes Challenge

https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/ It's a feminine theme this week from Kath. A perfect opportunity to play with my new butte...