Sunday, July 28, 2013

Still Wheeling Around

The Shop Around wheel is definitely a favourite for me! This time I paired it with the Dress Up Framelit. I stamped the wheel using Baked Brown Sugar onto some brown packing paper. On the dress form I used the En Francais background stamp inked with Baked Brown Sugar, stamped off once and then stamped on Whisper White cardstock.
The doilies were cut from a piece of the Epic Day This and That DSP. I love cutting things out! And because the dress form looked a little naked all by itself, I added a sash made from Crumb Cake Seam Binding, gathered with a Very Vintage Designer Button. The button is threaded with a thread pulled from a burlap bag.
And of course, no dress form is complete without a pearl necklace!
For the base of this card I used Summer Starfruit.
And this is how it came together:

Here's the complete list of ingredients:
Stamps: Shop Around Wheel, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Summer Starfruit, Whisper White
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar
DSP: Epic Day This and That
Accessories: Very Vintage Designer Button, Crumb Cake Seam Binding, Pearl Basic Jewels, Dress Up Framelits, Word Window Punch
Other: brown packing paper, thread from a burlap bag

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Gail. That wheel really makes an impressive background and is perfect for that fun dress form. The Epic Day paper really adds an interesting element too. Give the furbabies a behind the ears rub for me. Hugs - J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Gail, Thanks for commenting on my blog. I'd love to come to Canada again, but so many places so little time! I love your dress form! I think you have made progress with your stamp art since I saw you, do you?

    xoxo noël

    ReplyDelete

WWC211 - Kath's Feminine Anything Goes Challenge

https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/ It's a feminine theme this week from Kath. A perfect opportunity to play with my new butte...