Wednesday, March 2, 2016

WWC57 - Deborah's Sketch Challenge

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/
Deborah has given us a very fun sketch for this week's challenge. Sketch challenges are great - all you need to do  is pick your stamp set - or sets  - and colours. All the rest is done for you! This is the sketch we got to work with:

I didn't have to make a lot of decisions on this, as my sister had asked me to make a birthday card for a friend whose favourite colour is blue and likes flowers. All I had to do was decide which of my many flower-themed stamp sets to use - Butterfly Basics - and the shade of blue - Pacific Point.
Take a look:
I coloured the flower with Tangelo Twist, using an aquapainter. The leaves and stem are Mossy Meadow. For the horizontal strips, I decided to stamp them with one of the designs from Chalk Lines, stamped with Pear Pizzaz. The three little flowers are stamped with Tangelo Twist, fussy-cut, given a sheen of clear Wink of Stella and a rhinestone centre. And done!

Now, grab your favourite stamp set of the moment and show us what you come up with! You don't even have to use the sketch in this portrait orientation - you can do it in landscape orientation if you want to.

If you need more inspiration, check out what the other Watercooler Artists have done here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

WWC211 - Kath's Feminine Anything Goes Challenge

https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/ It's a feminine theme this week from Kath. A perfect opportunity to play with my new butte...