Wednesday, March 23, 2016

WWC60 - Marsha's CAS Birthday Challenge

http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.ca/
It's time for a new challenge at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge Blog! And this really was a challenge for me because it involves CAS - which stands for Clean And Simple.
Marsha has chosen a birthday theme for her CAS Challenge. So I got out my Age Awareness stamp set. It has a sentiment in it that I've wanted to use, but haven't had the opportunity. This seemed like the perfect time to use the 'Thanks, Facebook' line.
I've used Cucumber Crush cardstock for the base and because CAS means not using a lot of layers, I decided to stamp onto a piece of the Daffodil Delight from the Perfectly Artistic DSP - sponged around the edges with Tangelo Twist. Ink colours are Tangelo Twist and Smoky Slate. For the candles, I coloured each one using Tangelo Twist and Cherry Cobbler markers. The flames are accented with Gold Wink of Stella.
 
This truly is clean and simple  - one layer, one stamp set, no embellishments. Now it's your turn. Go to Watercooler Wednesday to see what the other Watercooler Artists have come up with and give Clean And Simple a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WWC211 - Kath's Feminine Anything Goes Challenge

https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/ It's a feminine theme this week from Kath. A perfect opportunity to play with my new butte...