Wednesday, January 30, 2019

WWC206 - Anything Goes Challenge

https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/
This week's challenge is a fun one - anything goes! You can do any kind of project you want.

My project is a result of trying to clear off my work table. I found a piece of Whisper White cardstock I had used to play around with the wood slice stamp from Rooted in Nature. But, I was using non-wood colours and tried masking.
I'm not sure what I originally had in mind, but when I looked at the stamped images I immediately wanted to doodle on them.

On the Granny Apple Green image I used the fine tip journaling pen and for the Balmy Blue and Highland Heather images I used a white gel pen.

A thin border of Basic Black cardstock is perfect to set it off on the Granny Apple Green card base. And, just like that, I have a note card to send off to someone.

What will be your "anything goes" project? Link it up at Watercooler Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Gail, you constantly raise the bar on creativity! You've taken those masked and stamped images of the wood slice and made them into such an intricate set of flowers. I love the doodling! What a lot of patience you have to add all those fine lines and what a wonderful result!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Heidi! I love doodling - and I don't find it takes a lot of patience, really. Usually do it while listening to something on my computer. It's a great way to change the look of something.

    ReplyDelete

WWC211 - Kath's Feminine Anything Goes Challenge

https://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com/ It's a feminine theme this week from Kath. A perfect opportunity to play with my new butte...